The Salt-Water Fuel Cell Giant Arachnoid Kit gives children a chance to learn about new forms of clean energy while building their own toy robot simultaneously! Your children will be amazed by this scary but clever creepy-crawly that doesn’t need to feed off batteries or electricity! Instead, you can activate and power up the Arachnoid’s fuel battery with only salt water!
As a DIY STEM toy, take your time to follow the included instructions and build this simple eight-legged Arachnoid robot. The metal magnesium plate inside the Arachnoid’s battery can successively provide the Arachnoid with enough power to move around for 4-6 hours. Afterwards, you can remove the fuel battery module and clean it with running water before hanging it to dry.
List of Features:
- Energy Saving – Fill up the Arachnoid’s fuel battery with salt water to power it up
- The Salt-Water Battery can provide 4 - 6 hours of power
- All materials of this toy are environmentally friendly, safe, and clean
- For children aged 8 & above
- The instruction booklet is included